30 Examples of Perfect Color Combinations In Logo Design
Creating a logo is a simple thing, but creating a good one is one of the hardest task that any designer can achieve. A good logo is a mixture of cleverly picked fonts, colors and images, from which must result a memorable design. There are many types of logos, but the friendliest one is colored logo because it makes the viewer more comfortable when he’s watching it. Knowing how to choose the best colors is another difficult job because you need to make sure they follow the principles of good design, they fit in the brand’s guidelines and make the user feel good. In this article you can see a collection of 30 superb examples of cool color combinations in logo design.
Cap Sante Yacht Sales
No candy Creations
High Peek Images
The Chop Shop
Eat & More
Shannon’s Custom Florals
National Museum Warsaw
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- 20 Great Watch Advertisements
- 24 Stunning Android Themes Which Will Make Even An iPhone User Drool
- Amazing Broadway Theater Brochure for “The Merchant of Venice” Made in 1903
- Websites That Rock! 30 Extremely Interesting Examples Based On The Power of CSS3
- 20 Very Funny Advertisements
- 30 Examples of Perfect Color Combinations In Logo Design
- 15 Examples of Websites That Are Made Using The Grid System
- How Would A Toy Designed By A Child Will Look Like?