30 Examples of Perfect Color Combinations In Logo Design
Creating a logo is a simple thing, but creating a good one is one of the hardest task that any designer can achieve. A good logo is a mixture of cleverly picked fonts, colors and images, from which must result a memorable design. There are many types of logos, but the friendliest one is colored logo because it makes the viewer more comfortable when he’s watching it. Knowing how to choose the best colors is another difficult job because you need to make sure they follow the principles of good design, they fit in the brand’s guidelines and make the user feel good. In this article you can see a collection of 30 superb examples of cool color combinations in logo design.
Cap Sante Yacht Sales
No candy Creations
High Peek Images
The Chop Shop
Eat & More
Shannon’s Custom Florals
National Museum Warsaw
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- Mindblowing Sand Sculptures from Around the World
- 30 Cool CSS Snippets Which Will Help You Save A lot Of Time
- Hot From Designer’s Owen: 30 High Quality Photoshop Tutorials Released In 2013
- 30 Examples of Perfect Color Combinations In Logo Design
- Photoshop Goodies – 40 High Quality PSD Files
- Incredible Photos With Monstrous Quarries From Around The World
- How Breakfasts Around The World Look Like?
- Cool Package Design for a Cool Movie – “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” Soundtrack Box
- Classic Parker Brothers Board Games Redesigns