Design By Putting The Content First – 30 Gorgeous Websites With Clean Designs
There are many ways of designing a website but one of my favorites styles is minimalism. There is nothing more better than creating a clean and minimalist design which focuses only on the content. Sure, this type is not suitable for all websites but where it can be implemented, it should be used.
A clean web design helps the user focus on the information without getting distracted. It is the purest way of building a design and even if at first sight you could say that there is no elegance or attention to details in minimalism, you will realize that it is really the opposite. A clean design is elegant and full of details but they are sublime and in perfect harmony with the content.
You can see this in the following examples because I have prepared for you a showcase of 30 gorgeous websites with clean designs.
The Brooklyn Soap Company
The Windmill Club
Snowbird Ski Resort
My Poor Brain
Eat Drink Inc
Corning Glass Class
Audio Verite Music
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 20 Great Watch Advertisements
- Incredible Close-Up Eye Photography
- How Do You Create A Color Palette
- Weekly Inspiration Randomness – No. 2
- Hundreds of Stunning Photoshop Brushes in 30 Free Sets
- Design By Putting The Content First – 30 Gorgeous Websites With Clean Designs
- Beautiful Vintage Typography in Real Life Examples
- 30 Of The Best Photoshop Tutorials Released In The Last Months
- 30 Stunning Implementations of CSS3 Techniques in Web Design