Famous Photographers Posing with Their Famous Photographs
There are millions of photos world wide but some of them will remain as a part of our history because of what they captured. When we look at one of these images, we must not forget who was the man behind the camera. You probably have no idea what they look like so Tim Mantoani photographed the people behind some of the world’s most iconic images and created Behind Photographs: Archiving Photographic Legends. His goal is to capture photographic legends, photographing the photographer. Here are some images from his book, but I recommend you to buy a copy in order to see all the images. Source
Some cool related posts:
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 30 Stunning User Interface Examples
- 33 Amazing Abandoned Places In The World
- 50 Gorgeous iPhone 5 Wallpapers
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- 40 Beautiful Minimalistic Wallpapers
- 50 Amazing Photoshop Tutorials Which Will Make You A Graphic Guru
- 20 Useful CSS Snippets Which Can Help You A Lot
- 10 Extremely Gorgeous Google Web Fonts
- How Breakfasts Around The World Look Like?
- Huge Collection Of More Than 2400 Gorgeous Metro Style Icons