For those who doesn’t know, parallax scrolling is a special technique which first appeared in computer graphics. It creates an illusion of depth by moving the graphic components on a web page slower than the speed of the scrolling.
This type of web design is getting increasingly popular among web designers because it makes the design a lot more interesting, especially when the web site is based on a linear navigation.Read More
Parallax scrolling is an interesting technique that displays a lot of information in one single page, but in an animated way. This type of navigation is mostly used not for usability but rather for creating a big impression. It seems that the guys from Nissan took this parallax thing extremely seriously when they developed this website because I honestly believe that is has the longest scroll ever, with a total amount of 26MB of data.Read More
Parallax scrolling is a special scrolling technique in computer graphics, wherein background images move by the camera slower than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D video game and adding to the immersion. In web design, the Parallax effect or parallax scrolling displays layered images that move around the website in different speeds or trajectory creating a nice and interesting 3D illusion.Read More
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- 30 Examples of Brochure Designs Which Promote Their Products Perfectly
- 15 Gorgeous Monogram Designs
- Graceful Degradation Versus Progressive Enhancement In Web Design – Who Will Win?
- Beautiful Vintage and Free iPhone Wallpapers
- 50 Gorgeous iPhone 5 Wallpapers
- Funny Vintage Poster Concepts Made For Modern Product Advertising
- 30 Beautiful Logo Designs That Will Capture Your Attention
- 40 Examples Of Web Designs Optimized For Mobile Browsers
- Cool Stuff