For those who doesn’t know, parallax scrolling is a special technique which first appeared in computer graphics. It creates an illusion of depth by moving the graphic components on a web page slower than the speed of the scrolling.
This type of web design is getting increasingly popular among web designers because it makes the design a lot more interesting, especially when the web site is based on a linear navigation.Read More
Parallax scrolling is an interesting technique that displays a lot of information in one single page, but in an animated way. This type of navigation is mostly used not for usability but rather for creating a big impression. It seems that the guys from Nissan took this parallax thing extremely seriously when they developed this website because I honestly believe that is has the longest scroll ever, with a total amount of 26MB of data.Read More
Parallax scrolling is a special scrolling technique in computer graphics, wherein background images move by the camera slower than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D video game and adding to the immersion. In web design, the Parallax effect or parallax scrolling displays layered images that move around the website in different speeds or trajectory creating a nice and interesting 3D illusion.Read More
- How Breakfasts Around The World Look Like?
- Using Big Background Images in Web Design – 30 Creative Examples
- Incredible Close-Up Eye Photography
- 20 Useful CSS Snippets Which Can Help You A Lot
- 24 Stunning Android Themes Which Will Make Even An iPhone User Drool
- How Do You Create A Color Palette
- 30 Great Examples of Minimalism in Web Design
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- Interesting Workspaces Captured in 15 Very Cool Photos
- 20 Futuristic House Design Concepts