Web access is no longer limited to desktops and laptops. With the advent of large screen smart televisions and handy mobile devices that offer instant connectivity to the Internet, websites are now gearing up to support requests from a multitude of devices, with absolutely no compromises in the user-friendliness and aesthetics department.
Typography is everywhere, from the most insignificant thing to massive billboards. Typography is a vital part of our society since the early days of writing, when our ancestors painstakingly arranged every letter in a very complicated way to print a piece of paper.
Even if we live in modern times, vintage typography is still impressive because in my opinion, represents the purest form of writing, especially in package design.Read More
- Weekly Inspiration Randomness – No. 2
- Controversial Vintage Ads Which Nowadays Would Immediately Be Banned
- How A Fashion Website Must Look Like – 20 Bold And Creative Examples
- How To Spot A Fake Web Design Company
- Designing for the iPhone – 30 Applications With Gorgeous Interfaces
- Roundup: 50 Top Notch HTML5 Tutorials
- 30 Cool Web Apps Made Entirely In HTML5
- 15 Shockingly Impressive Public Awareness Campaigns
- 20 Gorgeous iPhone App Presentation Websites