Web access is no longer limited to desktops and laptops. With the advent of large screen smart televisions and handy mobile devices that offer instant connectivity to the Internet, websites are now gearing up to support requests from a multitude of devices, with absolutely no compromises in the user-friendliness and aesthetics department.
Typography is everywhere, from the most insignificant thing to massive billboards. Typography is a vital part of our society since the early days of writing, when our ancestors painstakingly arranged every letter in a very complicated way to print a piece of paper.
Even if we live in modern times, vintage typography is still impressive because in my opinion, represents the purest form of writing, especially in package design.Read More
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- 30 Very Intelligent And Funny Printed Advertisements
- 20 Amazing Examples of Websites Based on CSS3
- 24 Stunning Android Themes Which Will Make Even An iPhone User Drool
- Cool Stuff
- How Breakfasts Around The World Look Like?
- 20 Cool Ways Of Displaying Images And Videos Using jQuery Sliders
- 20 Great Watch Advertisements