Web access is no longer limited to desktops and laptops. With the advent of large screen smart televisions and handy mobile devices that offer instant connectivity to the Internet, websites are now gearing up to support requests from a multitude of devices, with absolutely no compromises in the user-friendliness and aesthetics department.
Typography is everywhere, from the most insignificant thing to massive billboards. Typography is a vital part of our society since the early days of writing, when our ancestors painstakingly arranged every letter in a very complicated way to print a piece of paper.
Even if we live in modern times, vintage typography is still impressive because in my opinion, represents the purest form of writing, especially in package design.Read More
- 50 Amazing Photoshop Tutorials Which Will Make You A Graphic Guru
- 20 Great Watch Advertisements
- Give Your Old Design A Remake With These 16 Gorgeous Flat Design UI Kits
- CSS3 Properties For Noobs
- Enhance Your Website’s Usability With These jQuery Plugins
- Typography and Design Trends for 2013
- Toilette Roll Art? Yes, And It’s Amazing!
- Roundup: 50 Top Notch HTML5 Tutorials