We see typography everywhere starting from a simple sign and all the way to memorable posters. A good font mixed with an interesting message will always stick on you mind, just like the “Keep calm and carry on” illustration. Since the early days when humans painted cage walls, typography is the most important aspect of delivering the message. Choosing the perfect font is more important than the message itself because what matters the most is how you deliver the message.Read More
Every new year comes with new trends, and the design industry doesn’t make an exception. 2013 will be the year of responsive design which will focus more on typography. I believe that Flash will be completely replaced by HTML5 combined with jQUery, and unfortunately for others, skeuomorphism will gain more popularity and white spaces will be used even more.Read More
Typography is more than writing a bunch of words on paper. A good typeface will change the feeling and message that a design puts across, so it must be captivating in order to capture the viewer’s attention. Using a hand made typography means a higher attention to details and also a unique approach to creating a good identity. In this article you can see a collection of 30 hand lettering typography examples which I’m sure you’ll like.Read More
Everywhere we look we see bits and pieces of typography; it represents the foundation of human society because without it and by inclusion without the writing, our evolution would have stopped somewhere before Antiquity.
Typography plays a major role in our interaction with the world and it also helps in promoting ideas, products or feelings. Urban typography means, well, everything we see outdoor.Read More
Typography is the building block of anything starting from a simple sign and all the way to memorable posters. Making a good typographic image doesn’t mean that it must have an extremely complicated or detailed design, but rather a balance between what it shows and what it tells. You can create memorable images using only a simple text as long as it makes an impact and obviously, one of the most important factor is the typography.Read More
- 35 Stunning Photos Taken Under The Electron Microscope
- 15 Gorgeous Monogram Designs
- 50 Amazing Photoshop Tutorials Which Will Make You A Graphic Guru
- Graceful Degradation Versus Progressive Enhancement In Web Design – Who Will Win?
- 50 Gorgeous iPhone 5 Wallpapers
- 30 Examples of Brochure Designs Which Promote Their Products Perfectly
- 40 Gorgeous Photoshop Patterns Which Are Ready To Use
- Funny Vintage Poster Concepts Made For Modern Product Advertising
- Classic Parker Brothers Board Games Redesigns
- 23 Crazy Product Designs Which Will Surely Make You Laugh