30 Stunning Guerrilla Advertising Examples
The concept of guerrilla advertising or guerrilla marketing represents an unconventional way of promoting a product. These types of commercials rely mainly on imagination, energy and time rather than big budgets. They also are unconventional, interactive and mostly placed in unexpected places in order to get the highest attention.
Guerrilla marketing takes unusual approaches such as intercept encounters in public places, street giveaways of products and PR stunts to get the maximum result with minimum resources. Below you can see a collection of 30 stunning guerrilla advertising examples which I’m sure you’ll like.
King Kong 3D
DHL Billboard Campaign
Beau Rivage Resort Casino
Israel Cancer Association
National Geographic Museum
Stop Global Warming
Nikon Guerilla Marketing Campaign
Extra Thin Schnitzel
2012 Movie Advertisement
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 40 Iconic Screenshots from 40 Famous Movies
- 30 Cool CSS Snippets Which Will Help You Save A lot Of Time
- Hundreds of Stunning Photoshop Brushes in 30 Free Sets
- 30 Hilarious Yet Very Clever Designed Business Cards
- Ingenious Compact Shop That Folds When It’s Closed
- 40 Beautiful Minimalistic Wallpapers
- Turn Yourself Into A Hollywood Star With These Professional Makeup Photoshop Tutorials
- 23 Fabulous Photos With The Old New York City
- 30 Stunning Guerrilla Advertising Examples