30 Stunning Guerrilla Advertising Examples
The concept of guerrilla advertising or guerrilla marketing represents an unconventional way of promoting a product. These types of commercials rely mainly on imagination, energy and time rather than big budgets. They also are unconventional, interactive and mostly placed in unexpected places in order to get the highest attention.
Guerrilla marketing takes unusual approaches such as intercept encounters in public places, street giveaways of products and PR stunts to get the maximum result with minimum resources. Below you can see a collection of 30 stunning guerrilla advertising examples which I’m sure you’ll like.
King Kong 3D
DHL Billboard Campaign
Beau Rivage Resort Casino
Israel Cancer Association
National Geographic Museum
Stop Global Warming
Nikon Guerilla Marketing Campaign
Extra Thin Schnitzel
2012 Movie Advertisement
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 30 Stunning Guerrilla Advertising Examples
- 20 Perfect Fonts For This Year’s Design Trends
- 20 Useful CSS Snippets Which Can Help You A Lot
- How Do You Create A Color Palette
- A Beginner’s Guide to Macro Photography
- Common Mistakes When Choosing Images For Design Projects
- 30 Photography Tutorials That Any Beginner Must Know About
- 30 Fancy Wine Bottle Designs
- Interesting Photo Idea – What 200 Calories Look Like In Various Foods