30 Stunning Guerrilla Advertising Examples
The concept of guerrilla advertising or guerrilla marketing represents an unconventional way of promoting a product. These types of commercials rely mainly on imagination, energy and time rather than big budgets. They also are unconventional, interactive and mostly placed in unexpected places in order to get the highest attention.
Guerrilla marketing takes unusual approaches such as intercept encounters in public places, street giveaways of products and PR stunts to get the maximum result with minimum resources. Below you can see a collection of 30 stunning guerrilla advertising examples which I’m sure you’ll like.
King Kong 3D
DHL Billboard Campaign
Beau Rivage Resort Casino
Israel Cancer Association
National Geographic Museum
Stop Global Warming
Nikon Guerilla Marketing Campaign
Extra Thin Schnitzel
2012 Movie Advertisement
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 24 Stunning Android Themes Which Will Make Even An iPhone User Drool
- 10 Cool Infinite Scrolling Effects That Can Enhance Your Website’s Navigation
- Design By Putting The Content First – 30 Gorgeous Websites With Clean Designs
- Incredible Close-Up Eye Photography
- Designing for the iPhone – 30 Applications With Gorgeous Interfaces
- Innovative User Interfaces in 40 Stunning Examples
- 25 Absolutely Gorgeous CSS 3 Based Websites
- 20 Cool Ways Of Displaying Images And Videos Using jQuery Sliders
- 23 Crazy Product Designs Which Will Surely Make You Laugh