The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
Not many people want a minimalist website, especially those who don’t have any design-related background. Most of them think that a clean and simple design means that the website is poor and cheap. That’s completely wrong because a clean design means elegance and good taste. A clean web design means that the user is able to see exactly what he needs, without any other useless detail that can annoy him.
In this article you can see a collection of 30 great examples of minimalist web designs which I’m sure you’ll like.
Just my type
We are Pollen
Grain and Gram
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- 20 Great Watch Advertisements
- 50 Absolutely Gorgeous Design Related Freebies
- The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
- What Happens When You Take a Classic Movie Title and Remove Just One Letter?
- The Athletes’ Meals
- 10 Tips for Great Web Typography
- 30 Examples of Perfect Color Combinations In Logo Design
- Capture Your User’s Attention With These 15 Absolutely Gorgeous Retro Icon Sets
- 30 Beautiful Logo Designs That Will Capture Your Attention