The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
Not many people want a minimalist website, especially those who don’t have any design-related background. Most of them think that a clean and simple design means that the website is poor and cheap. That’s completely wrong because a clean design means elegance and good taste. A clean web design means that the user is able to see exactly what he needs, without any other useless detail that can annoy him.
In this article you can see a collection of 30 great examples of minimalist web designs which I’m sure you’ll like.
Just my type
We are Pollen
Grain and Gram
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- Hundreds of Stunning Photoshop Brushes in 30 Free Sets
- Mindblowing Sand Sculptures from Around the World
- Hilarious Gummy Bear Anatomy Toys
- 30 Very Creative Examples of Food and Drink Advertisements
- 20 Cool Ways Of Displaying Images And Videos Using jQuery Sliders
- Gorgeous Vintage Brand Identity for Motel Studios
- The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
- 30 Hilarious And Eye Catching Ambient Ads
- 30 Of The Best Photoshop Tutorials Released In The Last Months