The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
Not many people want a minimalist website, especially those who don’t have any design-related background. Most of them think that a clean and simple design means that the website is poor and cheap. That’s completely wrong because a clean design means elegance and good taste. A clean web design means that the user is able to see exactly what he needs, without any other useless detail that can annoy him.
In this article you can see a collection of 30 great examples of minimalist web designs which I’m sure you’ll like.
Just my type
We are Pollen
Grain and Gram
About the Author - Bogdan
Bogdan is the founder of Design Superstars. He is very passionate about design and web development and he's constantly searching for the most interesting things to write about on this site.
- How A Fashion Website Must Look Like – 20 Bold And Creative Examples
- How To Spot A Fake Web Design Company
- Weekly Inspiration Randomness – No. 2
- How Breakfasts Around The World Look Like?
- Interesting Photo Idea – What 200 Calories Look Like In Various Foods
- 30 Fancy Wine Bottle Designs
- The Minimalist Movement in Web Design
- 20 Extremely Creative Typographic Artworks
- 22 Hilarious Animated Gif Images That Will Definitely Make You Laugh